If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Customer Service Representative (REF: BH-PRA-CS-Oct18)
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Line Manager: Business Development Manager – East Europe
Department: Customer Solutions
Location: Prague, CZ
Direct Reports: N/A
Conditions: 40 Hours P/W
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
B&H Worldwide are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Eastern Europe. This is a new opportunity that has been created to drive the company’s business into new markets and industries. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for overseeing the quality of services being provided for Czech Republic customers and managing regional customers requesting One Day Quotes (ODQs).
Main Role Accountabilities
Account Management Support
· Engage with current B&H local customers to understand their current logistics need
· Work with local customers to educate them on agreed standard operating procedures and processes
· Assist the Business Development Manager and EMEA operations on-board new business
· Monitor shipment milestones updates for local customers and chase operations as needed
One Day Quote Management (ODQ)
· Ensure that all quotes are generated on time (within the agreed timeframes of the SOP).
· Ensure that all ODQ responses have the correct level of profit margin balanced with pricing to win.
Quote Log Quality and Compliance Management
· Develop (as applicable) & maintain an up to date log of all quotes through the quoting system.
· Analyse the log to track success rate.
· Develop centralised EMEA Pricing administration within the Inside Sales Team.
· Develop and manage central database for costing for lanes across products.
The Customer Service Representative will have experience gathering supplier costs and producing quotes within the aerospace logistics industry through previous operational or inside sales positions and previously worked in imports and exports within the CZ Republic logistics industry.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Proven understanding of AOG services vs. critical and routine services
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relations
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
- Possess appropriate IT skills.
- Excellent process and planning skills.
- Be persistent, tenacious and determined to win new business.
- Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions
Qualifications and Experience
· Solid background in CZ Customs law and procedures
· Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage.
· Dangerous Goods Compliant.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.