If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Global HR Manager (REF: LHR-HR-DEC-18)
Title Global HR Manager
Line Manager Finance Director
Direct Reports 1
Conditions Full time M-F (40 hours)
This role is responsible for providing specialist HR leadership, support and guidance to the Group Executive Board, managers and employees including implementation of HR policies and processes, recruitment, learning and development and performance management.
Main Role Accountabilities
Policies and Procedures:
- Lead development, implementation and maintenance of Group wide HR policies and procedures in accordance with employment legislation and best practice in operational countries.
- Lead employee engagement efforts including internal communications and developing and implementing strategies for improving employee engagement throughout the group including recognition schemes.
- Responsible for reviewing employee benefits across the Group including salary reviews and maintenance of awards.
- Provide support to managers to develop the skills and capabilities of their employees including:
· Collate data relating to staff training needs and propose, develop and implement the Learning and Development plan with a mix of technical skills, industry compliance related, on job coaching and leadership skills
· Provide advice and support to line management of employees who have performance related obstacles.
- Ensuring all employees and managers are completing the necessary details within ‘My HR’ (HR system) so that there are accurate records for sickness, holidays, absence.
- Ensuring all disciplinary and grievance procedures are followed as per the polices set out and provide all managers with sufficient support when necessary.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative. They will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to have challenging conversations.
Key Skills and Attributes
· Good problem solver
· Excellent and up to date knowledge and understanding of employment law and how to implement into HR policies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Communication working across various levels of an organisation.
Qualifications and Experience
· Degree qualification or equivalent (desirable)
· CIPD qualified
· Proven experience in a Global HR Manager Position
· Experience working in the Logistics environments and aviation security (desirable)
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.