If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Air Export Coordinator (REF: BH-HKG-OPS-Jan19)
Job Title: Air Export Coordinator
Line Manager: Station Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Direct Reports: N/A
Conditions: Mon – Fri and every other Saturday morning.
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
B&H Worldwide are currently recruiting for an Air Export Coordinator to work within our Hong Kong team.
Main Role Accountabilities will include:
· Performing daily operations including logistics fulfilment of goods receipt, stock-in, stock-out, pick & pack and dispatch
· Perform data entry and update the warehousing system with regular report timely and accurately
· Coordinate & communicate professionally with clients and vendors
· Handle inbound/outbound/courier shipping documents
· Handle daily operation related enquiries and correspondence
· Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Form 5 or above, preferably with relevant experience or background of shipping/logistics/transportation
· Proficient in MS Word and Excel
· Good command of Chinese, written English and fair in Mandarin
· Strong communication skills to co-ordinate among different parties
· Immediate available is preferred
· Willing to work on shift duty
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.