If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Administrator (REF: BH-HAM-AD-FEB19)
Line Manager Managing Director, Germany
Direct Reports None
Conditions Part Time
The B&H Worldwide team in Hamburg are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join their team on a part time basis. The hours will either be 4 hours, 5 days a week or 5 hours, 4 days a week depending on the candidate.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Control of incoming invoices
· Scanning and electronical storage of incoming invoices
· Distributing of incoming invoices to LHR accounts
· Billing to customers
· Monitoring outgoing invoices being in time
· Order management for office material
· Taking care of archive (paper files)
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach to work and be able to react to a high pressured environment. They will have some experience of working within an administration function.
Key Skills and Attributes
· Works under pressure in a fast paced environment.
· Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
· A good level of both English and German
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.