If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Inside Sales Representative (REF: BH-MIA-IS-Apr19)
Title - Inside Sales Representative
Department - Customer Solutions
Location - Miami
Conditions - Full time M-F (40 hours)
B&H Worldwide, are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Executive to join their team in Miami . The successful applicant will be responsible for growing revenue with customers requesting One Day Quotes (ODQs) and cold calling dormant customer accounts who have not traded with B&H in the last twelve months.
Main Role Accountabilities
One Day Quote Management (ODQ)
· Ensure that all quotes are generated on time (within the agreed timeframes of the SOP).
· Ensure that all ODQ responses have the correct level of profit margin balanced with pricing to win.
· Work with Operations and the Inside Sales team to understand expected service levels B&H provide to their customers
Quote Log Quality and Compliance Management
· Develop (as applicable) & maintain an up to date log of all quotes through the quoting system.
· Analyse the log to track success rate.
· Pass any potential leads to Customer Solutions teams to progress globally.
· Assist the Inside Sales Manager to analyse and report on trends, successful and unsuccessful, recommend actions required.
Account Management Support
· Review all ODQs accounts and identify customer trading trends.
· Develop a plan to re-engage with dormant customer accounts who no longer ship with B&H by identifying reasons, actioning plans to overcome objections and build relationships to convert these customers back to shipping with B&H.
· Ensure that all the necessary documentation and uploads on the system are completed by account and in the required timeframes
· Develop centralised EMEA Pricing administration within the Inside Sales Team.
· Develop and manage central database for costing for lanes across products.
The successful candidate will be customer focused with great attention to detail. Flexibility is key to meet the needs of the business.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Have experience gathering supplier costs and producing quotes within the aerospace logistics industry through previous operational or inside sales positions.
- Proven understanding of AOG services vs. critical and routine services.
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relations
- Excellent process and planning skills.
- Be persistent, tenacious and determined to win new business.
- Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Solid background in UK Customs law and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage.
- Dangerous Goods Compliant
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.