If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Customs Broker (REF: BH-NZ-CB-May19)
Auckland, New Zealand
Job Title: Customs Broker
Conditions: Full time Mon to Fri
Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Customs: Prepare customs clearance declarations.
· Imports: Assist the import team with all import operations.
· Customer Focus: Maintain and develop customer relationships alongside customer solutions and any other relevant departments.
· Measurement: To follow B&H Worldwide company Processes and Standard operating procedures ensuring company KPIs are met and proactively manage operational files through agreed KPIs.
· Personal Compliance: Be aware and adhere to standards expected in respect of the job, attendance, time keeping and behaviour and the standards set out in the handbook and the HR Policy Manual.
· Personal Development: Ensure all mandatory training is completed within the required time frames and refresher courses are completed are completed prior to expiry date and highlight any areas or needs for training with line manager.
This role needs to be underpinned by excellent customer service skills. You will have excellent attention to detail and possess a sound knowledge of customs processes.
Key Skills and Attributes
· The ability to work pro-actively using own initiative.
· Proven communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Previous experience dealing with a varied customer base
· Capacity to build strong relationships.
· IT skills to an appropriate level.
Qualifications and Experience
· Customs Experience Essential
· Proven industry experience.
· Experience of using Cargowise
· Sound knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.