If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Operations Coordinator (REF: BH-AUK-OPS-JUL19)
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Conditions: Full time Mon to Fri
Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
The Operations Coordinator role provides operational functions for key customers. This processing import and export jobs to meet customer KPI requirements. The position is to provide expertise in operation of time critical, AOG, aerospace shipments. The role will reside onsite at B&H Auckland Airport address.
Main Role Accountabilities
- Complete export customs formalities where required
- Work with local customers to educate them on agreed standard operating procedures and processes
- Act as the point of contact for project cargo and providing professional service to customers
- Create jobs in First Trac and Boxtop where required
- Work with local customs and handling agents to overcome issues
- Develop root cause analysis for failure and develop strategy to Share with direct manager
- Provide feedback to customers on service failures
This role needs to be underpinned by excellent customer service skills. You will have excellent attention to detail and possess a sound knowledge of customs processes.
Key Skills and Attributes
- The ability to work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience dealing with a varied customer base
- Capacity to build strong relationships.
- IT skills to an appropriate level.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Proven industry experience.
- Sound knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.