If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Accounts Assistant (REF: BH-SYD-AA-JUL19)
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Conditions: Full time Mon to Fri
At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
The Oceania Finance department is responsible for timely and accurate processing of invoices and payments relating to its suppliers. This role will work as part of a small team, with the primary role being the entry and reconciliation of invoices for Australia and New Zealand
Main Role Accountabilities
- Entry and reconciliation of high volume supplier invoices
- Entry and reconciliation of high volume intercompany invoices
- Payments preparation
- Assisting with Month-end processing
- Raising queries with operations regarding job costs
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of processes
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
This role needs to be underpinned by excellent customer service skills.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy.
- Proven record of data entry experience (desired)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be a team player with ability to work autonomously.
- Proactive and a can-do attitude with ability to speak up when you see things that are not right.
- Fast learner.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideal for graduate looking to kick start their accounting career.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and terminology required.
- Strong to Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.