If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Account Manager (REF: BH-NZ-AM-JUL19)
Job Title: Account Manager
Conditions: Full time Mon to Fri
Direct Reports - 12
Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
The NZ Account Manager role oversees all operational functions in NZ as well as acts as an account Manager for all NZ Aviation customers. The role includes understanding project goals , financial P&L management and people and process management.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Manage people regarding training and process to meet customers service requirements.
· Act as the point of contact and escalation where required.
· Analyzing operational KPI’s and providing solutions.
· Manage third party providers including wholesalers, Airlines , transport companies and shipping lines
· Create jobs in First Trac and Boxtop where required
· Work with local customs and handling agents to overcome issues
Assist in coordinating pickups and deliveries as needed
· Develop root cause analysis for failure and develop strategy to improve. Share with direct manager
· As an escalation provide feedback to customers on service failures
· Ensure B&H is compliant with all regulatory bodies including CAA RACA, NZ Customs , MPI .
· Customer focussed with excellent attention to detail, analytical mind with ability to design and implement processes.
· A sound knowledge of Import & Express processes and excellent people management skills.
Key Skills and Attributes
· Work pro-actively using own initiative.
· Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
· Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
· Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
· Possess appropriate IT skills.
Qualifications and Experience
· Comprehensive industry experience
· Solid background in NZ Customs law and procedures
· Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage.
· Dangerous Goods Compliant
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.