If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Onsite Customer Service Associate (REF: BH-AUS-CS-NOV19)
Job Title: Onsite Customer Service Associate
Conditions: Full time Mon to Fri
Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
This role will work within the Operations team, and based on the customer facility when required to complete shipments from start to finish ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Ensure Export and Import processes are completed in compliance with AU regulations and procedures including:
- Customs simplifications/security and safety.
- B&H Worldwide company ISO 2015 QMS requirements (swift and accurate completion of shipments working within the parameters of the AU operating procedures and AU customs law.)
· Arrange shipments as per customer instructions following customer SOP and liaise with Overseas offices and relevant other B&H departments to meet required deadline and KPI set by customer.
· Respond to Customer requests within a timely fashion.
· Ensure all shipments are placed within the Company system.
· Review each file once invoice has been raised to ensure correct costing and sales tariff used.
· Highlight areas of concern to line manager or the account CS manager.
· Maintain and develop customer relationships alongside customer solutions and any other relevant departments.
· Attend customer reviews with CS team.
· Understand individual customer needs and requirements.
· Ensure quotations are responded to in a timely fashion dependent on customer requirements (KPI is 30 minutes).
· Complete all quotations through BoxTop, follow up and when customer gives the green light converted into a live job.
· Understands customer requirements for completing quotations and ensure team is working to these standards.
This role needs to be underpinned by excellent customer service skills. You will have excellent attention to detail and possess a sound knowledge of imports processes.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
- Possess appropriate IT skills.
- Excellent process and planning skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous Industry experience.
- Solid background in AU Customs law and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage.
- Dangerous Goods Compliant an advantage.
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.