If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
HR Coordinator (REF: BHLHRHRJAN20)
Title HR Coordinator
Conditions Full Time – Monday to Friday
You will be responsible for full 360-degree generalist support through the employee life cycle, from recruitment administration, on and off boarding, payroll collation, employee benefits administration, changes to terms, coordinating training, appraisals, ad-hoc HR projects. working closely with UK line managers to deliver a HR service in line with the needs and priorities of the company. Providing support in the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives working closely with the Global HR Manager and Global HR Internal Recruiter.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Act as the first point of contact within the HR team for any employee issues, including monitoring the HR Inbox, and responding to queries within a timely manner.
· Act as the interface between line managers and employees managing employee relations queries using company policies, procedures and best practice, resolving issues where possible informally, but knowing when to move to more formal procedures or escalate.
Compensation & Benefits
· Consolidate and input employee data changes for payroll to meet payroll cut off dates.
· Administration of new starters and leavers within the company ensuring all relevant documentation is collated and filed.
· Working with M&H Worldwide’s Global HR Internal Recruiter to drive the induction process to ensure onboarding is effective and engaging for new employees.
Learning & Development
· Support line managers to manage the talent profile of the employees at all levels, identifying the training and development needs of employees and ensuring all compliance-led training is scheduled and completed.
Policies, Processes& Compliance
· Keep under review current HR policies and procedures in line with legislation and best practice. Recommend policy changes when appropriate.
HRIS, Data & Reporting
· Responsible for data input and maintenance of HR information system (CIPHR).
· Provide effective and meaningful HR reporting for use by the business to include KPI reporting.
Key Skills & Attributes
· Self-motivated and keen to learn a huge amount
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to build close relationships with people at all levels and across all areas of the business
· Organised with the ability to establish own priorities when faced with competing demands
· Ability to remain calm within a fast-paced environment
· Able to work without close supervision
· Business acumen/commercial know-how
Qualifications and Experience
· Previous HR admin experience and ideally CIPD qualified (Level 3)
· Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems, ideally CIPHR
· Advanced MS Office Word & Excel skills ideally including Pivot Tables
· Strong knowledge of GDPR compliance
· Experience of implementing new initiatives and rolling out new ways of working
· Experience processing and dealing with confidential and sensitive data
· Experience supporting a business operating 24/7
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.