If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Business Development Manager - Germany (REF: BHGERBDJAN20)
Hamburg or Frankfurt
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Germany
Location: Hamburg or Frankfurt
Conditions: 40 Hours P/W
B&H Worldwide are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Germany. This is a new opportunity that has been created to drive the company’s business into new markets and industries. The successful applicant will develop sales pipeline with potential customer bases (aerospace) appropriate for B&H sales proposition in the Germany region. They will convert prospects to clients in order to achieve and exceed personal targets and objectives whilst maximising revenue and profit potential of all incoming sales opportunities.
Main Role Accountabilities
New Business Development:
· Identify and pursue new and existing aerospace customers to meet sales targets
· Develop pipeline of prospect customers which fit with overall B&H sales strategy.
· Conversion of leads to customers to meet and exceed personal targets.
· Develop strong network of contacts within the aerospace industry, freight industry, trade organisations etc. to keep informed of business trends and competitor activity.
New Business Implementation:
· Drive successful new business implementation through interacting with the Americas Operations teams and the US onboarding team to onboard new customers.
Bid and proposal development
· Enforce global Net Net pricing from B&H Offices
· Work with local Operations to collect pricing in the region
· Work with other B&H offices to collect pricing for none Americas pricing
· Adopt the global standard account management process for local customers.
· Implement formal account management plans for current customers.
· Interact with global account managers for large (global) accounts
· Work with Operations to ensure all requests are answered within agreed deadlines utilising standard system format.
· Act as “go to” person for all advice and guidance in preparation of quotes.
· Contribute to the development of the Germany Customer Solutions offering.
· Develop presentations to convey B&H worldwide credentials and capabilities to customers and internal stakeholders.
Solution sales driven with hunger to engage new customers, deliver and exceed personal targets and objectives plus engage face to face with potential customers to articulate B&H’s capabilities. Customer focussed with excellent attention to detail, analytical mind with ability to design and implement customer solutions in aerospace logistics. Will have experience in building multi-level relationships and highly developed communication skills.
Key Skills and Attributes
· Sales and customer service driven
· Work pro-actively using own initiative.
· Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
· Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
· Delivery of projects within agreed timescales.
· Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
· Possess appropriate IT skills.
· Be persistent, tenacious and determined to win new business.
· Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex data to generate business solutions which satisfy both customer and company objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
· A minimum of three years of aerospace logistics industry experience.
· A minimum of two years customer facing experience.
· Sound knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, Excel and CRM solutions.
· Project management software an advantage.
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.