If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Technical Solutions & Compliance Manager (REF: BH-MIA-TCM)
Title Technical Solutions & Compliance Manager
Conditions Full time M-F (40 hours)
The Technical Solutions Manager will utilise their Operation technical experience to assist in the sale process, onboard new customers, work with trouble accounts to stabilise operational issues and train our staff on B&H technical processes and systems.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Standard operating procedures creation based on standardised SOPS
· Work with customers and Customer Solutions team members to gather operational technical requirements
· Staff training on customer SOPs
· Staff training on IT systems
· Training on International quoting
· Working with suppliers to solution customer requirements
· Negotiate pricing with supplier for bids, tenders and quotes
· CBP - An in-depth knowledge of the function of CBP in terms of importing and exporting, and its role in the enforcement of trade regulations on behalf of other bodies such as TSA, ITAR, DDTC and BIS. Responsibility for maintaining relationships with CBP staff and dealing with and queries or compliance issues.
· TSA - Responsibility for ensuring that B&H’s compliance requirements in terms of premises, staff, systems and management of TSA requirements are fully met for the USA. Responsibility for maintaining relationships with TSA staff and dealing with and queries or compliance issues.
· IAC – ensuring that all parties involved in the chain from pickup to receipt at the airlines are known and on KSMS. This includes a daily audit and setting up all suppliers on Veroot.
· IACMS- Management of the TSA online portal on behalf of B&H to ensure that all employee records are created and maintained, and relationships with suppliers are linked to B&H.
· Veroot – only using vendors that are set up n Veroot which will help ensure the relationship is managed electronically via IACMS.
Key skills & Attributes
• Personable and trustworthy.
• Work pro-actively using own initiative.
• Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
• Previous experience dealing with all levels and building strong relationships.
• Delivery within agreed timescales.
• Possess appropriate IT skills.
Qualifications & Experience
• 10 plus years in 3PL and freight forwarding
• Knowledge of logistics suppliers and pricing structures
• Excellent communication skills.
• Professional and commercial approach.
• Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel and Visio
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.