If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Customer Solutions Advisor - Pricing (REF: BHCSAPR21)
Title Customer Solutions Advisor - Pricing
Line Manager Business Development Manager - EMEA
Conditions Full time M-F (40 hours)
The Customer Solutions Advisor role is to generate new business from existing and new customers, with the primary focus being on increasing B&H business via quoting and calling customers.
Main Role Accountabilities
One Day Quote Management (ODQ)
- Ensure that all ODQs are generated on time and to standard with the right level of profit margin for B&H, based on scale and history of customer/opportunity
- Ensure that all quotes are generated on time (within the agreed timeframes of the SOP).
- Ensure that all ODQ responses have the correct level of profit margin balanced with pricing to win
- Ensure that all quotes are generated in the correct manner using the standard system format (Boxtop)
Quote Log Quality and Compliance Management
- Maintain an up-to-date log of all enquires and quotes
- Analyse the log to measure success rate, report on trends, successful and unsuccessful, and recommend actions required
- Develop metrics for ODQ success and identify reasons for failure.
- Visit client sites for Key Accounts – as needed.
- Identify new opportunities for B&H and investigate these.
- Ensure all allocated customer and prospects are reviewed to identify potential business opportunities and identify customer trading trends.
- Develop plans for prospective and existing accounts to engage and successfully quote for business.
- Utilize the CRM system to record all customer contact and new customer opportunities
- Re-engage with customers who no longer ship with B&H by identifying reasons, actioning
- Ensure that contract documentation and administration is accurate, efficient and professional.
- Ensure that all the necessary documentation and uploads on the system are completed by account and in the required timeframes
Key skills & Attribute
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relations
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
- Excellent process and planning skills.
- Be persistent, tenacious and determined to win new business.
- Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive industry experience
- Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage.
- Dangerous Goods Certified would be an advantage
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.