If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Entry Level Opportunities in Aerospace Logistics (REF: BHENTRY)
London or Miami
Job Title: Entry Level Opportunities in Aerospace Logistics
Location: London Heathrow or Miami
Conditions: Full time
B&H Worldwide is an award winning, ambitious and growing business with a global presence and an impressive international client list.
In meeting our business objectives and exceeding customer expectations, we pride ourselves in being entrepreneurial, innovative and solution driven.
We are looking for ambitious people who are looking for a career in the logistics sector. Full training will be given and once completed your role will include:
· Ensuring export processes are completed in line with regulations
· Arranging shipments as per customer instructions
· Liaising with our overseas offices
· Managing the AOG process (Aircraft on Ground)
· Ensuring all deadlines are met
· Monitor shipments
· Working with the finance team to ensure all billing is carried out
· A degree in a relevant subject or experience within a customer facing role.
· Eligibility to work in the country
· Fluent in English
· A desire to work in international commerce
· Customer focused with excellent attention to detail.
In return, we can offer you a structured career path, generous holiday allowance, pension, free parking, free fruit and the opportunity to join the Young Freight Forwarders Network.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.