If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Customer Service Representative (REF: BHCSAUK)
Title Customer Service Representative
Line Manager Account Manager – New Zealand
Conditions Full time M-F (40 hours)
The Customer Service Representative- Project Administrator is responsible for overseeing the quality of services being provided for B&H New Zealand customers. This includes understanding project goals and financial boundaries in order to provide quotation and ensure smooth operation of special airfreight projects. The position is to provide expertise in operation of time critical, AOG, aerospace shipments.
Main Role Accountabilities
Account Management Support
- Engage with current B&H local customers to understand their current logistics need
- Work with local customers to educate them on agreed standard operating procedures and processes
- Act as the point of contact for project cargo and providing professional service to client’s immediate request with quotation and special handling requirements
- Analyzing and evaluating special cargo in relation to cargo dimensions, weight and special handling requirement to ensure proper handling and compliance is met
- Monitor shipment milestones updates for local customers and chase operations as needed
- Create jobs in First Trac and Boxtop where required
- Work with local customs and handling agents to overcome issues
- Ensure that all quotes are generated on time and presented to Customers.
- Coordinate quotes with LSP’s as per Air New Zealand SOP
- Ensure that all customers feel that their business is important to B&H.
Key skills & Attributes
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
- Possess appropriate IT skills.
- Excellent process and planning skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Industry experience preferably within Air Exports
- Solid background in UK Customs law and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage
- Dangerous Goods Compliant
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.