If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Operations Coordinator (REF: BHOPSNSW)
Title: Operations Coordinator
Line Manager: Operations Manager
Location: Mascot, NSW
Conditions: Full time M-F (11.30am – 8pm)
The Operations Coordinator will work within the Operations team, to complete shipments from start to finish ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Ensure Export and Import processes are completed in compliance with AU regulations and procedures including:
- Security and safety.
- B&H Worldwide company ISO 2015 QMS requirements (swift and accurate completion of shipments working within the parameters of the AU operating procedures and AU customs law.)
· Arrange shipments as per customer instructions following customer SOP and liaise with Overseas offices and relevant other B&H departments to meet required deadline and KPI set by customer.
· Respond to Customer requests within a timely fashion.
· Ensure all shipments are placed within the Company system.
· Arrange OBC shipments as and when required.
· Review each file to ensure correct costing are recorded.
· Highlight areas of concern to line manager or the account CS manager
· Maintain and develop customer relationships alongside customer solutions and any other relevant departments.
· Understand individual customer needs and requirements.
Key skills & Attributes
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
- Possess appropriate IT skills.
- Excellent process and planning skills.
- Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Industry experience preferably within Air Exports
- Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage
- Dangerous Goods Compliant
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.