If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Operational Compliance Administrator (REF: BH-MIA-ADMIN-OCT21)
Title Operational Compliance Administrator
Line Manager Station Manager
Conditions Full time M-F (40 hours)
The main purpose of this role is to maintain compliance updates with government bodies related to CBP & TSA, and to manage the courier system for B&H USA. The person will also provide support to the operations team to complete shipments from start to finish ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Main Role Accountabilities
This part of the role involves updating the online systems required in order to maintain compliance with CBP, TSA and other government bodies. Duties include but are not limited to:
· IAC – ensuring that all parties involved in the chain from pickup to receipt at the airlines are known and on KSMS. This includes a daily audit and setting up all suppliers on Veroot.
· IACMS- Management of the TSA online portal on behalf of B&H to ensure that all employee records are created and maintained, and relationships with suppliers are linked to B&H.
· Veroot – only using vendors that are set up in Veroot which will help ensure the relationship is managed electronically via IACMS.
· Arrange shipments as per customer instructions following customer SOP
· Liaise with Overseas offices and other relevant B&H departments
· Make sure we meet required deadlines and KPIs set by customer.
· Respond to Customer requests within a timely fashion (15 mins max for AOGs)
· Ensure all shipments are entered on our Company systems.
· Maintain and develop customer relationships alongside customer solutions and any other relevant departments.
· Attend customer reviews with CS team.
· Understand individual customer needs and requirements.
· Ensuring all billing is carried out within a timely fashion (KPI is 5 days) monitoring and ensuring correct input of purchase costs into the system enabling accurate billing and profit reporting.
· Liaise with overseas offices, partners and vendors ensuring correct costs are received.
· Monitor invoicing against the agreed tariff and highlight to Team Leader and Account CS Manager any areas for loss.
Key skills & Attributes
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient on Excel.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
- Possess appropriate IT skills.
- Excellent process and planning skills.
- Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good educational background and able to work well with figures.
- Solid background in US Customs law and procedures (training given to the right candidate).
- Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage.
- Dangerous Goods Compliant an advantage.
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.