If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Business Development Manager - Australia (REF: BH-SYD-BDM-160517)
Sydney - Australia
The B&H Worldwide group of companies and has grown to become a multinational organisation operating in four continents. We have experienced rapid growth and our extensive experience in global air freight allows us to tailor-make solutions to meet our customers' particular distribution needs.
As a niche global logistics provider we provide comprehensive solutions. We manage the movement of industrial assets anywhere in the world and our customer base is diverse and includes leading airlines, spare part stockists, MROs and repair vendors.
A new opportunity has been created for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team and use the company's expertise to drive the business into new markets and industries.
Within this role, you will work cross functionally to promote growth across the entire business by leveraging a strong existing relationship base and operational capability to drive the company into new revenue streams. As the Business Development lead you will identify and secure growth opportunities with new accounts and build market share.
- Responsible for introducing the company into new markets and develop new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects.
- Follow up sales leads, formulate tenders and rates and generate new business.
- Maximising profitability whilst remaining competitive.
- Manage the implementation of new clients to ensure a smooth transition within operations.
- Planning and executing sales strategies to achieve budget
- Reporting of all business development activities including pipeline, win/loss records and potential acquisition targets
The successful applicant will require the following skills and experience:
- You will have proven success in industry whether it is logistics, supply chain, distribution, consulting etc.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Industry knowledge of imports and exports would be advantageous
- A strong background in new account acquisition and key account management enabling you to build and maintain positive and on-going customer relationships.
- Be persistent, tenacious and determined to win new business.
You will be customer focused, innovative, productive and performance oriented. You will have an excellent attention to detail, analytical mind with ability to design and implement customer solutions across industries. With a proven track record and success in a similar position you will relish the opportunity to meet this challenge. Reporting to the regional director, the role will involve a high level of direct customer contact, a thorough understanding of the market as well as the competitive environment.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Murray on +61 (0)406 854 414.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.