If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Exports Coordinator - Nights (REF: BH-NTO-DEC18)
London Heathrow - Harmondsworth
Title Export Clerk – Nightshift
Conditions Full time M-F (40 hours – Nights)
Due to an internal move, B&H Worldwide are looking for an Export Clerk to join our nightshift team. The successful candidate will work within the Night Operations team, completing shipments from start to finish always ensuring excellent customer service.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Ensure Export and Import processes are completed in compliance with AEO regulations and procedures including:
- Customs simplifications/security and safety.
- B&H Worldwide company ISO 2015 QMS requirements (swift and accurate completion of shipments working within the parameters of the AEO operating procedures and UK customs law.)
· Arrange shipments as per customer instructions following customer SOP and liaise with Overseas offices and relevant other B&H departments to meet required deadline and KPI set by customer.
· Respond to Customer requests within a timely fashion.
· Ensure all shipments are placed within the Company system.
· Ensure Customs entries are completed correctly as per instructions received from customer in writing.
· Arrange OBC shipments as and when required.
· Maintain and develop customer relationships alongside customer solutions and any other relevant departments.
· Attend customer reviews with CS team.
· Understand individual customer needs and requirements.
· Ensure quotations are responded to in a timely fashion dependent on customer requirements (KPI is 30 minutes).
· Complete all quotations through BoxTop, follow up and when customer gives the green light converted into a live job.
· Understands customer requirements for completing quotations and ensure team is working to these standards.
The successful candidate will be customer focused with great attention to detail. Flexibility is key to meet the needs of the business.
Key Skills and Attributes
· Work pro-actively using own initiative.
· Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
· Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
· Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
· Possess appropriate IT skills.
· Excellent process and planning skills.
· Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions.
Qualifications and Experience
· Previous Industry experience.
· Solid background in UK Customs law and procedures.
· Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage.
· Dangerous Goods Compliant an advantage.
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.