If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Warehouse Operative (REF: BH-LHR-WO-MAR19)
Job Title - Warehouse Operative
Line Manager - Transport & Warehouse Manager
Department - Transport & Warehouse
Location - LHR
Conditions - Full time M-F (40 hours)
To work within the Warehouse team, to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse and all deliveries entering and leaving the company, whilst providing excellent customer service at all times.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Monitor the receipt, booking in and dispatch of all Cargo/Goods and record data in accordance with working procedures.
· Ensuring freight is screened in accordance with Dft/CAA compliance and is handled correctly and located and is identified as “Known Cargo”.
· Load and off-load vehicles in a timely manner.
· Ensure security obligations are met according to DFT/CAA regulations and compliance.
· Be polite and respond positively at all times to customers/colleagues.
Personal Compliance/Health & Safety
· Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
· Be aware of the standards expected in respect of the job, attendance, time keeping and behaviour and the standards set out in the handbook and the HR Policy Manual.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
Qualifications and Experience
- Forklift Training
- Previous industry experience
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.