If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Inside Sales Coordinator (REF: BH-IS-Apr 2018)
London Heathrow - Harmondsworth
Title - Inside Sales Coordinator
Department - Customer Solutions
Location - LHR
Conditions - Full time M-F (40 hours)
The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for growing revenue with customers requesting One Day Quotes (ODQs) and cold calling dormant customer accounts who have not traded with B&H in the last twelve months.
Main Role Accountabilities
1. One Day Quote Management (ODQ)
· Ensure that all quotes are generated on time (within the agreed timeframes of the SOP).
· Ensure that all ODQ responses have the correct level of profit margin balanced with pricing to win.
· Ensure that all quotes are generated in the correct manner and through the quoting system.
· Ensure that all quotes are followed up within the agreed SOP timeframe to drive rapid conversion to confirmed jobs.
· Ensure that all customers feel that their business is important to B&H.
· Ensure all margins are appropriate for scale and history of customer/opportunity.
· Ensure that appropriate internal team is involved for complex and significant opportunities
· Work with other B&H offices to gather costs and build ODQs
· Work with multiple suppliers to gain the best price for service to meet the customers service levels
· Work with Operations and the Inside Sales team to understand expected service levels B&H provide to their customers
2.Quote Log Quality and Compliance Management
· Develop (as applicable) & maintain an up to date log of all quotes through the quoting system.
· Analyse the log to track success rate.
· Follow up quotes and identify reasons for success and failure.
· Develop root cause analysis for failure and develop strategy to improve.
· Analyse data and Identify customers who may benefit from having contracted rates with B&H versus consistently requesting quotes.
· Log all incoming enquiries and quotes.
· Ensure all quotes are followed up with 2 hours.
· Pass any potential leads to Customer Solutions teams to progress globally.
· Assist the Inside Sales Manager to analyse and report on trends, successful and unsuccessful, recommend actions required.
3.Account Management Support
· Review all ODQs accounts ) and identify customer trading trends.
· Develop a plan to re-engage with dormant customer accounts who no longer ship with B&H by identifying reasons, actioning plans to overcome objections and build relationships to convert these customers back to shipping with B&H.
· Develop a plan to further penetrate customers within the B&H who are still shipping with B&H but who have either declined over the previous period or who utilise B&H services for a small portion of their overall logistics spend.
· Utilise the approved CRM system for all customer contact to the same level required of the Customer Solutions Managers for all customers.
· Ensure that all the necessary documentation and uploads on the system are completed by account and in the required timeframes
· Develop centralised EMEA Pricing administration within the Inside Sales Team.
· Develop and manage central database for costing for lanes across products.
· Manage RFQ requests from Customer Solutions Managers and coordinate the pricing response with the EMEA operations teams.
· Work with multiple suppliers to gather net costs for small and larger tenders.
- Customer focussed
- Attention to detail
Key Skills and Attributes
- Have experience gathering supplier costs and producing quotes within the aerospace logistics industry through previous operational or inside sales positions.
- Proven understanding of AOG services vs. critical and routine services.
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relations
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
- Possess appropriate IT skills.
- Excellent process and planning skills.
- Be persistent, tenacious and determined to win new business.
- Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Solid background in UK Customs law and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Word, PP, Excel. Project management software an advantage.
- Dangerous Goods Compliant
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.