If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Business Development Manager - Asia (REF: BH-BDMA-SG-Jan2018)
Job Title - Business Development Manager - Asia
Line Manager - Sales Director/CIO
Department - Customer Solutions
Location - Singapore
Direct Reports - N/A
Hours - 40 per week
External - Customers and Partners
Internal - Asia Operations and UK Customer Solutions
Develop a sales pipeline with our potential customer base aligned to the B&H sales proposition in the Asia region. This will require converting prospects to clients in order to achieve and exceed personal targets and objectives and maximising revenue and profit potential of all incoming sales opportunities. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Main Roles and Accountabilities
In this exciting and varied opportunity, you will develop a sales pipeline with our potential aerospace customer base aligned to the B&H sales proposition in the Asia region. This will require converting prospects to clients in order to achieve and exceed personal targets and objectives and maximising revenue and profit potential of all incoming sales opportunities. This role is 30% Account Management of existing customers in Asia and 70% bringing on new business. Key roles and accountabilities include:
- New Business Development & Implementation
- RFI, RFP & RFQ Management & Quotations
- Bid and proposal development
- Account Management
- Strategic Development
- Market evaluation
We are seeking a driven individual with a hunger to engage new customers, deliver and exceed personal targets and objectives plus engage face to face with potential customers to articulate B&H’s capabilities. You will be customer focused with excellent attention to detail, have an analytical mind with ability to design and implement customer solutions in aerospace logistics. You will be experienced in building multi-level relationships and possess highly developed communication skills. You will be ready to show commitment and adherence to B&H’s Core Values, particularly, building long term relationships with customers, acting in professional, open and honest manner, responding quickly to customer requirements and respecting and valuing our customers. You will have the capacity and desire to drive the expansion of our operation in Asia and in time to build a team to support this growth.
- Sales and customer service driven
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
- Delivery of projects within agreed timescales.
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
- Possess appropriate IT skills.
- Be persistent, tenacious and determined to win new business.
- Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex data to generate business solutions which satisfy both customer and company objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- A proven track record in first class business development.
- Proven experience in the aerospace logistics industry.
- Proven customer facing experience.
- Sound knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM solutions.
- Project management software an advantage.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.