If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please scroll to the bottom to complete a short form and upload your CV.
Team Leader (REF: BH-Miami-EO-Jan19)
Job Title: Team Leader
Line Manager: Station Manager
Department: Export Operations
Direct Reports: Exports Clerks
Conditions: Full time Monday to Friday / Tuesday to Sunday
B&H Worldwide are currently recruiting for an Team Leader to join their team in Miami. The successful applicant will work within the Export Operations Team, to complete shipments from start to finish ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Main Role Accountabilities
· Compliance: Ensuring Export processes are completed in compliance with AEO regulations and procedures
· Operations: Arranging shipments as per customer instructions as per customer SOP.
· Profitability: Review and identify areas to maximise profitability by proactive file management.
· Customer Focus: Maintain and develop customer relationships alongside customer solutions and any other relevant departments.
· Measurement: To follow B&H Worldwide company Processes and Standard operating procedures ensuring company KPIs are met and proactively manage operational files through agreed KPIs.
· Accounting: Ensuring all billing is carried out within a timely fashion monitoring and ensuring correct input of purchase costs into the system enabling accurate billing and profit reporting.
· Quotations: Ensure quotations are responded to in a timely fashion dependent on customer requirements.
This role needs to be underpinned by excellent customer service skills. You will have excellent attention to detail and possess a sound knowledge of Export processes.
Key Skills and Attributes
· The ability to work pro-actively using own initiative.
· Proven communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Previous experience dealing with a varied customer base
· Capacity to build strong relationships.
· Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
· IT skills to an appropriate level.
· Excellent process and planning skills.
· Strong commercial awareness, understands impact of actions.
Qualifications and Experience
· Export Experience Essential
· Proven industry experience.
· Solid background in US Customs law and procedures.
· Sound knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
· Project management software an advantage.
· Dangerous Goods Compliant an advantage.
The Global Institute of Logistics has named B&H Worldwide as the world’s Best in Class Global Aerospace Logistics Company. As the benchmark independent freight forwarder in the global aerospace logistics space, our vision is to be the most respected, valued, passionate and entrusted leader in global aerospace logistics. We aim to provide our employees with a rewarding, safe and empowered environment that fosters high standards. Working at B&H Worldwide you will have the opportunity to grow your career supported by an award-winning team and industry leading systems and processes. At B&H we are fully committed to rewarding dedication and success and supporting staff to achieve their full potential.
Interested? Scroll down to complete our application form.